[math4] Blocku Update

Lorin Petersen lorin.petersen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:27:57 EDT 2010

Hey Math4,

 This is just an update from "Team Blocku" on the progress we made so far
this quarter.
Those of you who may be unfamiliar with Block here's the Wiki link:
Blocku<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Blocku>

We've made a lot of progress with code that determines functionality. At the
beginning of our work on this project there was minimal functionality,
single block movement, and no real menu system or "end game".
 In the weeks since we began we've worked to now have the following
milestones completed:

   - New Game and Exit menu functions
   - Game closes from GUI 'x' button
   - Automatic block generation (9 square grid with algorithm for creating
   correctly numbered blocks)
   - Partial block rotation code (In-progress)
   - Blocks snap to grid

In the next week we are looking to completing these goals: