[math4] Blocku Back in Action!

Ihudiya Ogburu ifo0912 at rit.edu
Wed Mar 10 14:47:05 EST 2010

Greetings Everyone,

 My name is Ihudiya Ogburu, and I am one of the two members continuing the
Blocku project into the Spring Quarter at RIT. My other team member, Fran,
will be also updating everyone on updates concerning the project. We are
very excited to be working on Blocku and are looking forward to hearing your
input as we continue our goal of a working version of Blocku. During this
quarter we are focusing on the following goals:

Create a working Game Menu, Instructional Menu, and Help Menu
Enable Snapping Capability of Game
Create method of determining calculations between blocks
Create Custom gaming system to allow users to make custom games
Create Entire Game Graphics

We are also looking for Python Coders who would be able to assist us in
achieving our goal. Our git repository is:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/blocku

<http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/blocku>As always the Blocku Team
will continuously be updating our wiki and personal blogs concerning our
progress. Check out: http://iogburu.blogspot.com/ weekly for updated blog
posts concerning Blocku.

Sincerely,
Ihudiya