[math4] Blocku update

Mark DeMayo mdemayo24 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:07:39 EST 2010

Hi! This is an update on what the Blocku team has been up to. We have
started to code the project. We are using Pygame as a coding platform. We
plan to make this activity so it can run on any computer. It will only have
enough Sugar on it to run on the XOs. Our Wiki page has been updated. Two
new additions have been an open IRC channel, #blocku, at
irc.freenode.netand a git repository has been started. We think it
would be great if you
could look over the changes we have made and give any critiques you can.

We think it would be great if you could leave any critiques or suggestions
you may have about Blocku on the wiki page instead of replying to this
email.

As always Thanks from the Blocku team

 - Blocku Development Team

 If you have any questions or no one is on the IRC channel then contact me
and I will hopefully be able to answer them. Also contact me if anyone would
like access to our git repository.