[math4] PacMath

Abel Rendon Jr abel.rendonjr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:44:29 EST 2010

Hello Math4 mailing list! I am Abel Rendon Jr from the PacMath development
team at RIT.  I am sending this out as a notice that our quarter is coming
to an end and as a result, development on PacMath will slow down.  I will be
working on PacMath on my free time and will be available to help anyone who
wants to jump in and continue the project.  We have completed a lot of the
basic functions of PacMath as well as the overall look and feel.

All the information is available on our wiki (
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/PacMath)
and the code is located in our repository(
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/pacmath)

Feel free to contact any of us with any suggestions, concerns or questions.
--
Thank You,
Abel Rendon Jr.