[math4] Progress and questions

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu Dec 16 16:20:15 EST 2010

On 12/16/2010 10:50 AM, Ankit Sharma wrote:
> I am sorry if I make silly mistakes.I am sorry if this comes as
> whining since I have no right to criticize something which I have not
> created/helped with. That is why I wanted to fix these and then send
> them for review.
>
> In future, I will post on the mailing list. Sorry for being so
> difficult and clumsy.

Don't apologies, we're all learning something or another.  Right now I'm
trying to write a website for a Buddhist Meditation master.  I'm not
sure I understand what I've been told so that I can clearly explain his
process to others.

Just remember, we all started somewhere and I had people to answer silly
questions for me.  You'll find it to be more helpful for everyone, even
those who have the same questions as you, to post to the mailing list so
we can all learn as we go along.

People can learn about Fortune Hunter, and python, and all the other
bits by following along, so you will be their teacher if we post to the
mailing list.

* I am replying to the mailing list so we can get this out in the open.
Ankit, please don't worry about being new to FOSS, we'll all help you as
we can.

~Karlie