[math4] new torrent system maintainer

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Sep 20 21:23:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

This afternoon, I passed maintenance of the Sugar Labs torrent system
to Wesley Dillingham.

Wes got involved in SL by taking the olpc class at RIT and doing a
summer co-op with Sugar Labs.  This semester he is continuing as a TA
for the class.  He has been doing a great job making sure that this
terms class is not getting caught on the same Sugar/XO usability snags
his class ran into last fall.

The RIT campus has signal jammers in its APs so that rouge network
transmitters won't work on campus.  That means no mesh.  Arg!  He is
figuring our how to work around unexpected issues like this to insure
that the class is a success.

david