[math4] Stupid Mailman Tricks - Replying from the archive - Was Replying

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Fri Sep 4 07:26:24 EDT 2009

First off, let me say I'm sorry for being out of the loop.  It's been
exceptionally busy here following my return from Boston.

Second, the application that runs this mailing list is called Mailman.

If you're looking through the archives and you find something you'd like
to reply to.

So lets take Doug's message as seen below as an example -
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/fourthgrademath/2009-September/000332.html

Notice, on the archived message, there's a link for Doug's spam-safe
email address?

That link is actually an HTML mailto link.  Clicking it will create a
new message to the list with a matching subject line.

~Karlie