[math4] slides to help a new sugar/pygtk developer

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:18:54 EST 2009

Hey Mike,

Cool- Thanks for developing and posting this!

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Mike Major <jmikem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> i started developing the activity back in june. at the time i was
> completely new to both sugar and python. i did a lot of searching on the
> sugarlabs and laptop.org wikis and felt generally lost for a while.

Sorry to hear you felt lost, but I'm excited to see what you found
were the key resources to getting started faster.  They should
probably be added to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Resources - this is the
central repository for "getting started with activity development"
information.

BTW, I went back and read some of your earlier posts about
localization - did you end up with an acceptable solution and did you
get your activity in Pootle?

Best,
Wade