[math4] FunTowers Project

Tyler B eldrac at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:11:36 EDT 2009

Hey all, as part of the OLPC math4 class at RIT, Chris Daniels, Eric Mallon,
and myself have been working on the FunTowers project (
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team/RIT/Projects/Fun_Towers).  We made
all the changes to the game we planned on, however it still needs to be
ported into etoys to get it up and running on the XOs (we worked on porting
it but we were having problems getting files loaded in).  If anyone wants to
take a look at the project and improve on it, feel free - or if you're
interested in completing the port to etoys from squeak.   Eric Chris or
myself may work more on it at some point in the future, but we have no
immediate plans.  Let me know if you have any questions about the project :)

Thanks,
-Tyler Bragdon