[math4] new volunteer working on 4.N.16

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue May 19 08:07:06 EDT 2009

First let me say I'm sorry I didn't get to Mike's email before this
morning.  Second, Christian, that's not the way it works.

Part of what makes this project so unique is that there will be multiple
projects that cover the items in the framework.  Well that and that Mike
and Christian could merge their projects.

Christian, this is an open source project so it would be wonderful if
you could build a team around your project.  You should have a teacher
to advise you on documentation so that your modules can be integrated
into a lesson plan.  Plus it's a lot easier when you can share the
coding with others!

What we're trying to do is create a dynamic learning system that will
teach not just the majority of children, but all children.  That means
we'll need more than one activity covering each of the points in the
frame work.  In fact we could need a minimum of 4 for each point on the
framework before we'll have a comprehensive system to offer.  Visit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_styles for info on why a minimum
of 4.

So Mike, Linda and Lynn, Feel free to keep moving ahead if you like.
Christian, what about creating a team?

~Karlie