[math4] Looking for developers for Assimilate - Flash Card Game

Dennis Jalbert dbj4366 at rit.edu
Mon May 18 10:29:18 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!
James, Brendan, and I have been working on the Assimilate - Flash Card
Game<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Flash_Card_Game_-_Assimilate>for the
past quarter and we are looking for others to help us continue to
develop it. Brendan and I will only be able to work on this in our spare
time which might not start for a few months, but we are more than happy to
answer questions you may have in the meantime. The wiki has been well
documented with everything we have accomplished over the past couple months.
It explains our goals, intentions, progress, problems, and anything we found
useful for this project. If you would like to help (even in the slightest
amount), we would be more than grateful to have you contribute to this game.
Thanks!

ЀÑÑΧ

Dennis Jalbert