[math4] Speaking of making something happen...

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed May 6 12:55:13 EDT 2009

Stephen Jacobs wrote:
> Not planning on huge in-class visitors.  Also don't need both hours for show
> and tell, Could split it into one hour for meeting and one hour for
> presenting.  What's the preference for the meeting?  First or second hour.

How about we do the formal meeting in the second hour.  I'll see what I
can do about getting SL.o folks to attend IRC for the first half to get
in-put from the students while they do their presentations - if there is
any that is.

Meting in the second hour will also let any of the kids go if they are
"Done" with the project.  Though I'd encourage those who will be helping
over the summer to stay.

~Karlie