[math4] Speaking of making something happen...

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue May 5 16:22:38 EDT 2009

This probably makes more sense as a separate time/event if you're going
to have a lot of in-person visitors on that day, but if it would be good
to have a "give feedback to Sugar developers on how to make the
getting-started experience more awesome" session on IRC, that's
something I would personally love to see, would rearrange my schedule to
be at (virtually), and try to get others to come to.

--Mel