[math4] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue May 5 12:16:32 EDT 2009

Good afternoon everyone.

Charles Profitt has me thinking a lot about he New York State
Association for Computers and Technologies in Education Trade show in
Rochester NY, November 22-24, 2009.  As Chas explains, if technology
isn't pitched at NYSCATE, it won't even be on the radar for districts in
NY State.

While I could complete the RFP for a 1 hour talk, I'd like to do
something spectacular if we could.

So would anyone like to come to Rochester with your XOs and help lead a
3 or 6 hour hands on session?  If so, what should we present for 3 hours?

I need ideas!

Thanks in advance for your help,
Karlie

links