No subject

Sat Mar 14 20:08:29 EDT 2009

First is we're working closely with many first time Open source develop=
ers and I feel it's important for them to get comfortable with IRC, Mai=
ling lists and traditional Open Source Development connection points. <br>

Second, we are beginning a push to bring educators into our mix and it&#39;=
s important that they feel as comfortable as possible with the process. <br=

So if you&#39;ll allow me to contact you with questions as we figure things=
 out, I&#39;d appreciate any expertise you can lend. <br><font color=3D"#88=
8888">
Karlie Robinson<br>

--0016368e216824002e04684c9552--