[math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 2, Issue 37

Brian Long brilong87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:03:03 EDT 2009

Mel,

Thanks for the help.  I do believe most of us were able to get on the IRC
today.  We do come from a very broad range as far as programming and
technical skill goes though.  I think the next step for a lot of us will be
setting up the development environment to code and then run Sugar on top of
our OS or on another machine...

My last question was pretty amateur, sorry about that.  From now on, I'm
full speed ahead with Python!  Thanks to
http://delicious.com/force

for this bookmark:
http://dirtsimple.org/2004/12/python-is-not-java.html

-Brian Long