[math4] Multiplication (discussion)

Jason Rock rockj at rpi.edu
Thu Mar 19 09:52:54 EDT 2009

Fred:
I was thinking about that, but sorta like the idea that the XOs take up the
whole screen.  Of course I can change it so the sliders are on the x and y.
I'll throw together something for the continuous, and then throw a toggle
between continuous and discrete mode.

Mel:
I'll repo it later.  I don't see a scrawled over jpeg.  Unfortunately it
isn't my hack.  I like the idea for an interactive mode, the idea really
hadn't crossed my mind.

--Jason