[math4] Developer Teams

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Mar 17 09:48:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think we will get the teachers, between contacts and going to some of the
places they hang out online.

I suggest we make developer teams first because the teachers may be confused
by the whole wiki process.

Developers sign up here: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team/Contacts

Greg and I will be observing and trying to help Sugar Labs as a whole learn
about what works and what doesn't for teams.  If you want you can form teams
around a geographical area or around similar concepts in the curriculum. You
can also just form random teams. For each team let us know how you decided
to form so we can learn from your results.

Thanks,
Caroline
--
Caroline Meeks