[math4] mongo now in git

Nadège Michel - Nashella nashella at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 17 09:33:35 EDT 2009

Looking at the TODO list of Mongo [1], I saw the need for an improved
GIFT format parser.
This would be the perfect project for me to learn and practice Python,
being a real project instead of dumb exercises from the book,
while not slowing down anybody as it is only a long term goal for the
project.

May I use the mongo wiki at Fedora Hosted to draft my progress? My FAS
account should be all that is needed to edit pages.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/dungeonsofmongo/browser/TODO.txt