[math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 2, Issue 19

Jason Rock rockj at rpi.edu
Mon Mar 16 22:31:26 EDT 2009

I sent an email to all the 3rd and 4th grade teachers at the elementary
school I attended.  With any luck I'll get a response, and with pure magic
one might actually join us.  I think contacting elementary schools
personally that individuals have any connection with is probably our best
bet to get more teachers.  We really can't expect educators to stumble
across our project.

--Jason