[math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 2, Issue 15

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Mar 14 12:23:04 EDT 2009

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:06:13 -0600
> From: Christian Horne <blendmaster1024 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [math4] so... is there coding to do yet, or not??
> To: fourthgrademathlist <fourthgrademath at lists.sugarlabs.org>
>
> I just sent out an email announcing that I have joined, and asked what
> coding there is to be done. you gave a few responses, but they all ignored
> coding. so, I ask again, with more emphasis:
> what am I supposed to code??

Hi,

What is the organization of this team? Is there a leader or leaders?  Is
there anyone on the team who is looking into the research on pedagogy and
about what work and what doesn't for Math instruction?  Would you like me to
see if I could recruit someone for that role?

Cheers,
Caroline.

--
Caroline Meeks