[math4] #Sugar transcript

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at shallowcreek.net
Wed Mar 11 09:28:20 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 09:17:15 Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Karlie Robinson wrote:
> > I was just in #Sugar on Freenode talking with Tomeau When I was asked
> > for more details about what this group is doing.
> >
> > Caroline suggested I type the transcript into a formal wiki page.  It's
> > a great idea and I'll post it somewhere later today.
> >
> > Question is, where to post it?  The Fedora Wiki?  Sugar Labs with GDK's
> > outline?  Elsewhere?
> >
> > In case you hadn't noticed, we're all over the place.  I think it's time
> > to settle in somewhere.
>
> Things have certainly moved more quickly than I'd expected.
>
> So the question is, is this its own "project" within Sugar Labs?  Do we
> need to hold weekly meetings, set a task list, etc., etc.?  It's probably
> very nearly time.
>
> If we were to have a weekly meeting, how many people would attend it?
>
> --g
>
> --
> Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
>    [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]

I agree its time we get ourselves a home whether within SugarLabs or Fedora,
not sure where as we are heavily integrated with both.  I think we need to set
our formal goals and mission.  This will make sure we are all on the same page
and help in recruiting more people to our cause.

Weekly or every other week meetings would be a good idea so we can keep each
other updated as to our progress and see where we need to concentrate our
efforts.

Just my 2 cents.

Steven