[math4] #Sugar transcript

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 09:17:15 EDT 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Karlie Robinson wrote:

> I was just in #Sugar on Freenode talking with Tomeau When I was asked
> for more details about what this group is doing.
>
> Caroline suggested I type the transcript into a formal wiki page.  It's
> a great idea and I'll post it somewhere later today.
>
> Question is, where to post it?  The Fedora Wiki?  Sugar Labs with GDK's
> outline?  Elsewhere?
>
> In case you hadn't noticed, we're all over the place.  I think it's time
> to settle in somewhere.

Things have certainly moved more quickly than I'd expected.

So the question is, is this its own "project" within Sugar Labs?  Do we
need to hold weekly meetings, set a task list, etc., etc.?  It's probably
very nearly time.

If we were to have a weekly meeting, how many people would attend it?

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]