[math4] GSoC and other ways to gain contributors

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 15:54:55 EST 2009

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 12:39:58PM -0500, Mel Chua wrote:
> > Is sl.o participating in GSoC?
>
> Yes; we're applying to be an organization this summer.
>
> > If so who is administering it?
>
> Me. So I should hit up Karsten for some advice, it seems. ;)

Catch me on #sugar.  Biggest needs immediately are an ideas list (with
associated mentors), and a raw mentors list.  Having more mentors who
can give a little time to vet proposals is very useful, so people with
only a few hours can really help on the mentoring side.

I'm curious if we can cook up a GSoC slot for the 4th grade maths by
bundling them in some meaningful way.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41