[math4] RIT and the Fedora Developers XO Program

Steve Buck steve at sbuck.net
Mon Mar 2 11:11:52 EST 2009

Is this something that we may want to get going at other uni's?  My
brother is a professor in the UMASS system.  I could see if there is an
interested at his school.

Also are we looking for teachers to be involved from a non-technical
perspective?

I'm sorry if these questions have been hashed out already, I'm still new
here.

Steve.