[math4] So, what shall we do?

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 10:09:47 EST 2009

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Karlie Robinson wrote:

> Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
>> Copying and pasting my latest blog post to stimulate conversation.
>> Comments very welcome.  :)
>>
>> Also, perhaps we should consider getting people together for a kickoff
>> meeting.
>>

> I've emailed the local Rochester volunteers/SIG members pointing them to
> your blog and this list which should help them understand more about the
> project.  My blind faith in the group effort wasn't enough to fill in
> the blanks as to what would actually be going on.
>
> I do think we need to get our formal communications ironed out.  As in
> meetings, and IRC now that we have the mailing list to land on.  Will we
> use the Fedora OLPC IRC channel?

Well, I kinda think that's what this mailing list is for -- to talk that
stuff out.  :)

Is this a Fedora project?  Is it a Sugar project?  To be honest, I haven't
given it much thought -- I've got a wiki page and a mailing list at
sugarlabs, and I've got hosting space pending at fedorahosted.org.  :)
Honestly, I don't much care.  If we can get enough people to say "yes, I'd
like to get together and talk about this stuff," the details are all
footwork.  We need people.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]