[math4] So, what shall we do?

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Mon Mar 2 09:58:55 EST 2009

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Copying and pasting my latest blog post to stimulate conversation.
> Comments very welcome.  :)
>
> Also, perhaps we should consider getting people together for a kickoff
> meeting.

I've emailed the local Rochester volunteers/SIG members pointing them to
your blog and this list which should help them understand more about the
project.  My blind faith in the group effort wasn't enough to fill in
the blanks as to what would actually be going on.

I do think we need to get our formal communications ironed out.  As in
meetings, and IRC now that we have the mailing list to land on.  Will we
use the Fedora OLPC IRC channel?

~Karlie