[math4] Sugar people at the "Where is Math 2.0?" event Wednesday

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:14:00 EDT 2009

Hello,

Tomorrow (Wednesday, July 8th) at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern USA time, there
will be an event about "Math 2.0" on the Future of Education and Classroom
2.0 interview/webinar series. Here is information about the session:
http://www.futureofeducation.com/forum/topics/where-is-math-20 If you have
not used Elluminate before, there is a client download, so start ahead.

I'd love to see people from this group there. I will try to bring XO and
Sugar up as an example in its own class, but it would be nice to have other,
more experienced voices there. If you can't make it Wednesday, but are
interested in being a part of the discussion, please let me know. We will
talk tomorrow about good ways to aggregate the discussions about the topic
going on everywhere. Probably a wiki and a series of blog and Twitter tags
should do it.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://groups.google.com/group/naturalmath subscribe now to discuss future
math culture with parents, researchers and techies
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations