[math4] Announce: Hop-A-Round activity

Mike Major jmikem at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 31 23:31:53 EDT 2009

hi everyone,

it's been a while since we talked about our activity Hop-A-Round. it
addresses Math4 topic 4.N.16-Rounding numbers.

we've hit a milestone. we are ready to let it out into the open. of
course, it helped that Dave Nalley said he wanted it by the end of the
month.

so here it is. the source code is posted on git.sl.o
(http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/hop-a-round).

the activity has a page on a.sl.o
(http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4209).

it is ready for the big time. however, that doesn't mean it is finished.
i guess there will always be upgrades. i still want to add some things
(like the user can change the number of questions per level).

use it; play with it; show it to others; tell me what works and what
doesn't. i'll support requests as i can. this is the first project i've
released to anyone, so i'm learning too.

thanks,
mike, lynn and linda
team ossfm