[math4] Activity: adding/subtracting whole numbers

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Aug 29 13:19:13 EDT 2009

I am forwarding this to our systems list, where the sysadmins hang
out.  Please feel free to join.

In the past, we have had problems with git.sugarlabs.org blacklisting
certain ssh keys.  git.sl.o is hosted on a donate machine at osl (
http://osuosl.org/  ) My very vague recollection is that a security
parameter was set to tightly... and causing certain keys to be
blocked.  The error message looked similarly non helpful.  (to me)

Would anyone else from math4 mind looking into this?  I believe the
second lecture of the class at RIT will include a walk through on how
to setup and upload a project on git.l.org.

FWIW, using git as a version control system is actually pretty easy
and very useful.  But creating the key and getting stated can be a
pain.

david