[math4] Activity: adding/subtracting whole numbers

John Posner jjposner at optimum.net
Fri Aug 28 10:23:50 EDT 2009

Wesley Dillingham wrote:
> John,
>
> Have you made the project page on git.sugarlabs.org
> <http://git.sugarlabs.org>?

Aha. I thought I had done that, but it turns out that I'd merely
uploaded my activity to activities.sugarlabs.org. So now, there's a new
project "BlockHead". But when I click the BlockHead link on the Projects
page, I get an error message: "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

> Once, the project page is established.
>
> Navigate in terminal to your project directory and type "git init"
> then navigate to  ./.git/config
 ... snip ...
> finally type: "git push origin master"

Thanks, Wesley, but your instructions take me over ground that I've
already covered. I'm not a git expert, but I *do* have a repository on
my home machine (Ubuntu 8.10), with a commit of this source tree:

.
./README
./setup.py
./BlockHeadActivity.py
./MANIFEST
./activity
./activity/activity-blockhead.svg
./activity/activity.info

Assuming that the "BlockHead" project recovers from its "something went
wrong" error, what is the correct "push" command to execute? My guess:

   git push git at git.sugarlabs.org:BlockHead/mainline.git master

(I'll define an "origin" alias later.)

Tx,
John