[math4] Activity: adding/subtracting whole numbers

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 26 17:04:01 EDT 2009

Why yes there is:)

Now that you have some code, it is time to make it public.
1.  Upload the activity to http://activities.sugarlabs.org .  This is
the activities library students and teachers use to grab new
activities.

2. Store your code in the git repository at git.sugarlabs.org .  This
is where developer keep their code.  By publicly posting it, when a
fellow developer says, 'hum that is clever'  they can easily find out
how you did something or even use your code as a base for something
new and clever.

3.  Send a notice to iaep at sugarlabs.org to let the world know about BlockHead.

If you are interested in continuing with the project we can add a
developer page, internationalisation code, and register your activity
with the translation team so it can be made available to children
around the world.

FWIW, I would strongly encourage eveyone to follow the above steps to
make their work available to the world.  Not only is it community
service, but it feels really good when you look at you a.sl.o stats
page and realize that a class is Uruguay just down loaded your work:)

david