[math4] Using Schools.sugarlabs.org for Math4

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Apr 24 09:00:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

Another factor is Moodle provides an incredible collection of tools for
teaching, learning and class management.  Right now these are out of reach
of most of our real life users as almost no one in the school has a school
server.  But as the School Server matures we envision a world where most
users have a local school server and even those without internet have access
to Moodle's capabilities.  Thus, moving forward it seems like its important
for content developers to understand Moodle, its capabilities and
limitiations.

Cheers,
Caroline

--