[math4] Just saying Hello

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Apr 14 10:38:28 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Adam Barrett <admin at utahcon.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I just wanted to send a message to the list and introduce myself, and
> maybe get a feel for who is out here.

Welcome Adam!  It is great to hear from you.  I primary do
administrative and organizational stuff for Sugar Labs. So, I am at
the opposite end of the Sugar pipeline as the Math4 team:(

FWIW, the work the Math4 team (and the SoaS team) are doing to get
Sugar into the hands of kids and teachers is inspiring enough to keep
the rest of us motivated:)

david