[math4] [Fwd: XO Laptop]

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Apr 11 08:17:57 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	XO Laptop
Date: 	Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:56:15 -0400
From: 	Sodano, Lauren <LSodano at museumofplay.org>
To: 	'karlie_robinson at webpath.net' <karlie_robinson at webpath.net>

Dear Karlie,

I’m writing to follow up on our conversation from two weeks ago about
partnering with Strong National Museum of Play to build our permanent
collection and/or promote the XO Laptop through our public programming.

While we are very grateful for your proposal, I must decline your offer
to donate a laptop to our collection. We did acquire one recently, which
we believe will be sufficient.

Subsequently, my conversations with colleagues have revealed that there
are currently no publicity opportunities for us here. I certainly
appreciate your collaborative spirit and am sorry that we will not be
able to work together to promote a very useful educational tool.

Please do not hesitate to call or write if there’s any other way I might
be useful to you.

Best,

Lauren

Lauren Sodano