[math4] Apps - FracBars and BlockHead

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Apr 4 10:46:43 EDT 2009

John Posner wrote:
>  >>
>  >> > What should I do (if anything)?
>  >> >
>  >> You're doing it.
>  >>

> Thanks for the enouragement, Karlie. I did take a look at setting up both
> Sugar and a Sugar development environment. Lots of gotchas, including the
> fact that my machine won't boot off a USB drive, etc. etc.  It seems like
> the dev environment is not supported at all on Windows -- is that correct?
> (My Unix machine is stuck in another state at this point, but I can probably
> fix that in a few days.)
John - check http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Manual/Setup
for info on emulation and pop into #Sugar on irc.freenode.net to talk
with members of the Sugar Labs Development team.

The #sugar channel is usually more active on weekdays, so don't get
discouraged if there aren't many people chatting other times.

I'm also reasonably sure there's a mailing list for the dev team.
Anyone care to share?

Finally, I'm thinking you might want to talk with Dave Nalley to see if
you could get an XO if emulation isn't in the cards for you.

~Karlie