[math4] Apps - FracBars and BlockHead

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Apr 4 10:03:18 EDT 2009

Inline reply to orig message
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/fourthgrademath/2009-April/000196.html
Karlie
John Posner wrote:
> [I'm a newbie to this list, and pretty much ignorant of the ground rules.]

First off, there are no ground rules, other than becoming comfortable
with Open Source development.

I know there are a lot of new folks coming on board so watch for my next
email.  It will cover the high points so you can start feeling more
comfortable with our special brand of community togetherness.

> I'm reluctant to formally throw my hat in the ring -- at least not until
> getting some indication that what I've done is appropriate.

Appropriate?  If you have the ability to do something, then do it.
Projects, including yours, will grow and improve based on community
involvement.  So the worst thing you can do is not put your code out there.

> What should I do (if anything)?

You're doing it.