[Dextrose] New dextrose build!

Santiago Rodríguez scollazo at activitycentral.com
Mon Jan 21 19:28:59 EST 2013

A new dextrose 4 build has been released, in our international , australian
and uruguay flavours.

Changes are as follow:

*International Edition ( Build 10)*

   - A11y fully supported on all builds
   - Fix a bug in the .xsession handling, because we were ignoring previous
   content

*UY  ( Build 3 )*

   - Added libreoffice package (Fixes #2867)
   - Added pnmixer package, but still no sound tray icon on gnome
   - Fixed gconf keys not being applied (Fixes #2898)
   - Added specific url for activities (Fixes #2873)
   - Add a11y support to all builds (Fixes #2807)
   - Fix a11y keyboard support (Fixes #2837)
   - Updated ceibal-actualizador version to 3.0-10 (Fixes #2891)
   - Refactorize package listings, so intead of having one different file
   for xo1.5-1.75-4 we have one on "gnome" section that fits all.

*AU Build 3*

   - Added maliit packages (Fixes #2896)
   - Added specific url for activities (Fixes #2873)

This changelog is based on http://sugardextrose.org/versions/122

Builds can be found on http://198.27.75.136/dextrose/DX4/

--
Santiago Collazo