[Dextrose] Defining Dextrose 4 code workflow

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Thu Oct 18 14:44:26 EDT 2012

Hi All:

Please insure your using the latest patches and spec file from the latest
Fedora source currently
sugar-0.97.8-1.fc18.src.rpm<http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/updates/testing/18/SRPMS/sugar-0.97.8-1.fc18.src.rpm>Please
update the DX4's sugar spec file to incorporate the latest packaging
of control-panel applets changes.

Jerry