[Dextrose] Renaming the Telescope activity to Scope

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:44:28 EST 2012

Thanks, Gary. I must mention here that the Moon activity is one of my
favorites.

Having been an astronomy buff, I can understand what the modern sky does to
the activity. At times, even Sirius is not visible where I live, where a
couple of decades back I and my friends could spot Andromeda or so we
believed :)! The polluted sky is probably more assertive here in Delhi !

>>  The above project uses a mounting bracket that attaches the monocular
firmly to the XO so it is easier to aim.
Thanks for this very useful info, will try it if I can get hold of a
monocular here.

Thanks,

Jv

>> P.S. I have a collection of Moon test images I should really go upload
to the wiki soon...
Will look out for them! I am sure I would like to help in anyway if I can
with this! :)