[Dextrose] au885 image

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Mon May 14 14:55:02 EDT 2012

On 14 May 2012 13:23, Anish Mangal <anish at activitycentral.com> wrote:

> On Monday 14 May 2012 06:06 PM, Jerry Vonau wrote:
> > Hi Folks:
> >
> > Well we have what should be the latest/last reversion in OLPC-AU's
> > soon to be released image. Improvements over au217/au884:
> >
> > - Latest firmware Q3C06, signed with our keys, not part of the
> > image itself but available in the same directory as the rest of the
> > files. Use a usbkey to install this firmware. - Latest kernel
> > 2.6.35.13_xo1.5-20120508.1139.olpc.eb0c7a8 for lego tower support
> > including the nqc rpm. - Dextrose's Sugar version 0.94.1-24.dx3
> > with webdav support and non-utf8-ssid fix included.
>
> You mean *without* webdav support, right? :-)

Well according to the git log [1] version 23 has the webdav support, and
version 24 has the non-utf8-ssid fix. Version 24 is what I went with to get
the non-utf8-ssid fix. I did include httpd and supporting rpms but didn't
include the kspost.10.core.inc changes, so the feature is currently
disabledbut can be enabled at a later time with the correct files.

Jerry

1. http://git.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/mainline/commits/bleeding-edge