[Dextrose] Query regarding a UY ticket

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Wed May 9 09:38:18 EDT 2012

Hi all.

As per the latest development, public keys have been added to the XO-1
firmware.
https://desarrollo.ceibal.edu.uy/issues/1671#note-66
https://desarrollo.ceibal.edu.uy/issues/1671#note-67

Now, as per https://desarrollo.ceibal.edu.uy/issues/1671#note-68, we need
to install the developer-key, plus enable-security with the XO
serial-number.

So,

a)
Is there a way I can get a developer-key?

b)
How can I figure out the serial-number for my XO-1?

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay