[Dextrose] [OLPC-AU] Interesting side effect of journal multi-select

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Mon Jun 4 03:03:05 EDT 2012

Well, I believe that keeping the process same for a particular entry -
irrespective of the single or batch mode  - would be a more consistent and
intuitive design. So, either the "hidden" installation should be removed
for both modes, or none.

Anyways, I had added the progress-bar in the Batch-Operations patch, which
shows the status of currenty-active-entry (being processed); so the XO-user
can be sure as to where exactly the operation is.

My 2 cents though ;-)

Regards,
Ajay