[Dextrose] [OLPC-AU] Interesting side effect of journal multi-select

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jun 4 02:07:57 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 10:44:08AM +0530, Anish Mangal wrote:
> This is the wiki page with some screenshots (for reference)
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Multi_selection_screenshots
>
> Doesn't explain _this_ particular functionality though.

I agree, it doesn't explain.  I think it should.  But as I'm not
familiar with the feature I'm not willing to do it myself.

I think the feature needs a simplified text explanation.  It is
difficult to determine what the feature can do looking only at the
copy-to workflow.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/