[Dextrose] [Sugar-devel] "glibc-devel" F14 package for armv5tel

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:00:44 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Ajay Garg <ajay at activitycentral.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Have you tried "yum install glibc-devel"? Have you enabled the fedora
>>> repositories in the yum config if they're not?
>>

>> Of course yes.
>>
>> If you have the glibc-devel package that I need, please provide it to me.
>
> It's in the fedora repositories.

Please verify your date and time are up to date.  Having an incorrect
system time can cause
the SSL verification on the yum repo get to fail.  Also if you can not
install glibc-devel via yum
please post the output of yum list 'glibc*' so we can evaluate it.  We
obviously want to fix this
if it is a problem.

-Jon