[Dextrose] Error while building image with Dextrose

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 21 03:21:09 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 11:24 +0545, Abhishek Singh wrote:
> On 02/21/2012 08:59 AM, Abhishek Singh wrote:
> > On 02/20/2012 09:23 PM, Anish Mangal wrote:
< snip >
> [...]

OK, I see whats going on here, your building without gnome, but
modules/x11/kspost.60.misc.inc is used by both sugar and gnome.

This is the line that the build is failing at:

# remove unneccesary package mesa-dri-drivers (#11036)
rpm -e --nodeps mesa-dri-drivers

The nognome.ini file would not be adding that rpm to the mix, that
dependency would be pulled in if your build included gnome. This rpm is
not present so the build fails.

To fix this issue I just pushed:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/mainline/commit/e3fb5f495e2c05fc311b16574a276dedb3782391

Do a git pull to pick up the latest changes, don't delete the rpm cache,
and try building again.

Jerry