[Dextrose] Error while building image with Dextrose

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Mon Feb 20 10:38:08 EST 2012

Hi,

http://fpaste.org/P6xG/

looks like it might have been due to corrupt rpm files being
downloaded. It is a transient thing with fedora mirrors. Deleting the
corrupt rpms and redownloading might help. Use the 'file' command to
determine file type in your local rpm cache in the build folder.

Anyway, could you paste more complete logs, might help in debugging
the problem better?