[Dextrose] Screenshot for sugardextrose.org

Pablo Flores pflores at activitycentral.com
Mon Aug 20 22:17:09 EDT 2012

Please take a look at the updated contents in sugardextrose.org to provide
feedback.

However, I think this site should be focused on development work and a more
"commercial" introduction to dextrose should be in
activitycentral.comdomain, maybe a url like
activitycentral.com/dextrose, where it could be integrated to some other
dynamic contents structure we have (and are working in improving) in the
website.

About logo improvement, I agree and we're working on it :) News soon.

Pablo Flores
activitycentral.com