[Dextrose] Screenshot for sugardextrose.org

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:56:11 EDT 2012

Thanks for your feedback.

We've been working with DavidR on sugardextrose.org for the last weeks and
there's still some work ahead. Particularly I have pending reviewing some
of the main pages contents, so I'd like to hear your feedback after this
part of the work is done, hopefully next week.

About http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Dextrose, the problem is that if we
don't warn that the page is outdated, then people will follow its links
trusting there is the "good" information. However I understand many people
will like having this as a landing page for Dextrose, how about taking out
the "obsolete" sign, but keeping a highlighted link to sugardextrose.org?

Saludos,
Pablo Flores