[Dextrose] OLPC SF Community Summit 2012! Fri, Oct 19 - Sun, Oct 21

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Aug 7 09:16:33 EDT 2012

Beyond http://olpcSF.org/summit I'm very much hoping SugarCamp++ will
take place over 2.5 days from midday Mon Oct 22 until late
afternoon/early evening Wed Oct 24.

But let's give Sameer and SFSU (so generously providing their premium
downtown facility, if we're so lucky!) both time to work out what
rooms/times are in fact possible :)

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !